Precise Clinical Outcomes
IVUS / OCT, Angio vFFR / ACIST RXi® FFR and Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System
Unmatched Ability to conquer severely calcified lesions
Agile gives interventionalists the freedom to do any cardiovascular, neurovascular and peripheral vascular procedure with ease.
- Stent landing zone planned on IVUS/OCT pullback visualized on angiogram.
- Add bookmarks to indicate important vessel sections.
- Diameter and area measurements in cross-sectional view of IVUS and OCT
iCathSuite Angio FFR calculates the pressure drop in coronary vessels without the need of a pressure wire. The iCathSuite Angio vFFR module builds a 3D reconstruction of two angiograms and assesses pressure-drop, resulting in a vFFR value.
RXi. The only FFR system with a Rapid Exchange MicroCatheter.
- Use your guidewire of choice
- Maintain wire position
- Simple plug-and-play system
- Fiber-optic accuracy
Diamondback 360® Coronary OAS features.
- Quick and easy set up in < 2 minutes
- Electric-powered handle
- Starts with one touch, making device
- Convenient two-speed controls on the handle to allow for quick speed adjustments within the sterile field
Pinnacle Agile iCathSuite Family of Cath Labs
Agile iCathSuite Diagnostics
Added value of co-registration between angiography and IVUS/OCT
- Providing exact anatomical registration between angiography and IVUS.
- Co-registrations enables non-contrast PCI procedures
- Precisely identifies locations especially in tortuous vessels
- Allows visualization of anatomical location and composition of CTO registered to angiogram
- Facilitates side by side placement of stents
Agile iCathSuite Angio vFFR
- simple and fast work flow
- Only two angiograms needed
- X-Ray system independent
- Additional stenosis measurements
- 510 (k) Cleared and CE marked
Agile iCathSuite ACIST RXI® FFR
Fiber-optic sensor technology provides accurate and reproducible hemodynamic pressure measurements.
Strong correlative performance between FFR measured by Navvus compared to standard pressure wires validates the microcatheter as a trusted alternative.
Diamondback 360® Orbital Atherectomy System
Making Even Complex Cases Feel Routine
Diamondback 360® Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System (OAS) reduces severe calcium, enabling successful stent delivery to help optimize stent expansion and PCI outcomes.